- Read a Sample Chapter
- Buy the Book
- Industry Reviews
- Professional Endorsements
- Spanish Translation
- Chinese Translation
2013 Independent Publisher Book Awards IPPY Gold Medal Winner for Self Help
2013 Next Generation Indie Book Awards Finalist Award Winner
Named to Kirkus Reviews’ Best of 2012
Wishing your life were different doesn’t make it so. If you want to live a life that you truly love, it takes deliberate and soul-searching work to figure out what you really want, why you don’t already have it and what you’re honestly willing to do to get it.
Like a best friend dispensing more than a little tough love, Renaye wraps a sturdy arm around your shoulders, forces you to look in the mirror and says, “You can do this,” and with a simple, step-by-step process shows you how.
- Guided coaching sessions, personalized workbook sections and revealing self-insight techniques
- Easy-to-remember strategies to stay on track, even during those “deer in the headlights” moments
- 15 Tough-Love Reminders that motivate and hold you accountable
- How-to steps that define your dream life and build action steps to achieve it
- Instructions for creating and using vision boards and vision scripts
- 13 Sanity-Saving Strategies, including techniques for neutralizing button pushers and releasing guilt
- A simple process for turning indecision and confusion into passionate action
- Unflinching, no-holds-barred, real-life stories that cut to the heart of personal pain and turn the tables on denial, delusion and limiting beliefs
Whether it’s relationship, career, health or other challenges, you’ll find the tools to stop tolerating what you need to change and start living the life you truly love.
Paula Renaye is a five-time award-winning author, certified professional coach and transformational speaker. She is a frequent tough-love expert on talk radio shows and in print media, and her television appearances include BookTV. Visit her Tough Love BFF Coach blog at http://paularenaye.com.
Trade Paperback • 5 ½ x 8 ½ • 288 pages • $15.95
Paperback ISBN 978-0-9674786-9-2 • eBook ISBN 978-0-9674786-8-5